Whoever had a dog would know what happiness, comfort and trust man’s best friend can bring into our lives. A dog loves its master unconditionally and never judges him/her for their shortcomings. Here are ten famous quotes dedicated to this friendly, playful bundle of joy.
1. A man’s soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. -Charles Doran
2. Dogs know it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice!
3. We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It’s the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam
4. Dogs love their friends, and bite their enemies, quite unlike people who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate -Sigmund Freud
5. If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. -Phil Pastoret
6. A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. -Robert Benchley
7. If your dog is fat, you aren’t getting enough exercise.
8. Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like, never washed a dog. -Franklin P. Jones
9. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
10. A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than most people can express with their tongues in hours!